With all the uncertainties in life, Auto insurance is one way to handle the unexpected events on the road. The professionals at Willis-MacKinnon and Durcan-Cuddy Insurance Agencies will help design a policy for you with the information that you provide. Limits and coverage will vary upon what you purchase.
Automobile insurance is intended to protect you and your family if you are responsible for injuring others or damaging their property. An automobile policy can repair or replace your automobile if it were stolen or in an accident.
That’s why it’s important to have the right coverages and limits in place. Whether or not you use your car to commute to school or work or use your car for work your policy should be designed to include:
- Property Damage – Provides protection for you in the event you damage property owned by others
- Liability Coverage – Provides protection for you in the event you cause bodily injury to others while driving your car.
- Medical Payments – Pays for both medical and funeral expenses for you and household members and anyone else occupying your automobile.
- Collision – Pays for the accidental damage to your car caused by an accident
- Comprehensive – Pays for any other accidental damage to your car Other than collision. This coverage includes glass, theft and vandalism.
- Multiple policy discount – for car owners the buy more than one policy (like an auto and home) from the same insurance company.
- Safe Driver Discount – for drivers that have no accidents or moving violations.
- Paid In Full Discount – for drivers that pay their policy premium in full.
- Good Student Discount – for the young drivers with good school grades (3.0 average).
- Student Away At School Discount – for policyholders with a child away at school.
- Multi-car Discount – for people with more than one car with same company.
- Driver Training Discount – for young drivers completing driver training.
- Early Quote Discount – if you start the quote and pay your downpayment earlier than required.
- Welcome Back Discount – If you’ve taken your auto insurance elsewhere and come back.
Our insurance professionals will help you design/customize an auto policy for you. They will discuss any discounts available to you and help lower your premium. Ask for a quote today!